We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail and sign up for services, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, aggregate information on service usage, and information volunteered by the customer. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, improve our products, and the quality of our service.
It is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except under the following circumstances:
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
We will transfer information about you if Notice is acquired by or merged with another company.
INFORMATION GATHERING & USAGE
- When you register for Notice Software products, including Roost we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. (Customers who sign up are not required to enter a credit card for use of the free tier.)
- When you register to receive pushes through one of our customers we receive a unique identification code that is assigned to your registration profile which also contains elements of your browsing history.
- Notice uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, notification targeting, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Notice may use aggregated sets of collected information for the following general purposes: marketing, notification targeting, public relations, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Notice websites.
Notice uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate Roost. Although Notice owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Roost application. You retain the copyright to your content.
Notice may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
SAFE HARBOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION
300 Madison Ave, #270
Toledo, OH 43604
Notice Software has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
Notice may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address you use to sign in to any of the Notice products.
234 5th Ave
New York, NY 10001